Friday, August 6, 2010

Learning 2 part 2

I am finally getting around to starting the Learning 2.1 course conducted by the State Library NSW.

I have refreshed my blog with a new look. I love the new template options that Blogger have released and it's made it so much easier to customise the look. I'd actually changed the template of my personal blog, and the blog at work, at the start of the year. I've discovered recently that Blogger has also added "sharing options" so that readers can easily share posts on Facebook or Twitter.

So to questions from Week 13 of the Learning 2.1 blog
1. How much have you blogged since you finished the original course? 
Quite a bit. I update the library blog and I have my own personal Book Review blog for a variety of reading challenges I'm doing in 2010
2. What do you like about blogging?
I like how easy it is to blog. I started the Book Challenge blog to reveiw the books I've for the different challenges, but I've started wanting to write about other things as well.
3. Have you found other blogs to read?
Yes, I've mostly come across other book blogs. It's really useful to see the way other people structure their blogs. I have to admit though that my Google Reader subscriptions are getting out of hand.
4. Do you comment on others' blogs? Occasionally I do.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Nice revamp of you blog.

Ellen (PLS)