Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Punting on the Avon in NZ


Punting on the Avon in NZ, originally uploaded by msbook_girl.

I know I've already blogged a photo from Flickr. But I just had to share this. I took this picture on a trip to New Zealand last year. I highly recommend going punting any chance you get. I think the world would be a much more relaxed place if we could all go punting on the river. You get to sit back, relax and watch the trees go by.
Brilliant!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Perhaps in July my dream of punting down the river Cam in Cambridge (with a boy) will come true...

pls@slnsw said...

Hello and welcome to Learning 2.0. I too, really liked the photo and video parts of the program as I hadn't had much time / or an opportunity to play with them before.
Hope you enjoy your further adventures.
Kathleen A